Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My Changing Blog Experience

When I found the Phoenix Mars Lander Shovel was the size of a flour scoop in my kitchen, I got bored with the Project. I was really hoping for nano scouts and miniature bulldozers. Alas, I have had to find other interests.

My wanderings and desire for new adventurers has taken me in to the world of New Eden to be found in the Eve. It is a complex and varied world filled with any level of excitement you wish to attain.

You can reach Eve by clicking on the banner above and it doesn’t cost you anything to play your first fourteen days. During that time I hope you have a great time playing the game and get to the fun stuff quickly. Read what you find here and I think your trial period will help you on your way to becoming a successful Lone Miner in New Eden.

This information represents the best I have learned and experienced along the paths I have followed finding my own success. You may find that on my travels I have gone places others have not explored.

My paths have been varied, but they all support my central career as a Lone Miner. I will share with you what I have learned while I await my Internet connection to return. I have become a more patient man through this experience.

As I read through my many notes (this Internet connection thing has been a problem for quite awhile), I hear different voices. Rocky, who speaks for me, has developed a more mature tone to his speech these past months.

Rocky has become an avid reader of Eve Mining Guides and has used his new knowledge to advantage. He speaks only from his experience in these posts. He has tried to use a strategy in New Eden that does not involve confrontation. He likes to walk softly while carrying a big shovel. That might be a miner thing.

Laters. ET

No comments: